As a business we are committed to safeguarding your privacy whilst visiting our website, the policy below sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information we collect
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Data on your visit and your use of our website
- Data about any transactions carried out between you and us whilst using the site
- Data that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us, subscribing to our website and email notifications.
- Your billing and delivery postal address, phone (including mobile phone) and email details
We may use the personal data collected for any of the following activities
- To maintain your account
- To improve our products and services
- To send periodic promotional emails regarding special offers new products and other information that we feel may be of interest
- To process your payment card details for website purchases and in certain instances disclose your personal data to third party credit agencies.
- Information regarding visits to our website
- Your IP Address
- Geographical Location
- Browser Type
- Referral Source
- Length of visit
- Number of page views
This information may be used in the administration of the website and/or to improve the websites usability.
- To the extent we are required by law
- In connection with any legal proceedings or possible legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights
- To our Certification Body (SSAIB) we are required to issue a Certificate of Conformity collecting details of your name and address and contact information .
- SSAIB data controller responsible for your personal data is Security Systems and Alarms Inspection Board, trading as SSAIB (Company Number 02508504.) Our data protection registration number is Z7977972.
What are cookies?
- Cookies are text files which are typically stored on your computer by your web browser.
- The purpose of a cookie is to store settings and information for webpages that you have accessed
- They are not computer programmes and can’t read any other information saved on your hard drive
If you have any concerns over cookies you can quite easily disable these in your web browser by using the help feature provided by your web browser, which should provide you with information on how to do this.
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personnel data we hold about you
- You can unsubscribe from our emails at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the page
- We will not sell or distribute your personnel data to a third party unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Organisation name: Max Security Systems (Bristol) Limited
Registration reference: ZA343133